CARERS HOLIDAY CARAVAN
Burton Bradstock nr Bridport, Dorset
• Indoor & Outdoor Pool
• Sauna & Steam Room
• Hot Tub
• Ten Pin Bowling
• Terrace Bar
• Children’s Play Park
• Sports Field
• Private Beach
• Lovely Walks
• Evening Entertainment
• On-site Supermarket (SPAR)
Further information about facilities at the park:
Please contact The Leonardo Trust for more information.
To tell us your preferred dates please let a member of our team know by telephone or email.
• Maximum of 4 people and one baby, you will need to supply your own travel cot.
• Double bedroom with en-suite toilet and basin.
• Twin bedroom
• Bathroom with a shower, toilet and basin.
• Fully equipped kitchen with oven and microwave
• Dining table to seat four people
• Living area with TV, DVD Player and electric fireplace
• Central heating (not available May to Sept)
• Gated and fenced outside area with an out-side table and chairs.
• The caravan is not accessible for wheelchair users and is accessed by steps at the front. However, most of the caravan park is flat and fully accessible. If you require wheelchair/mobility accessibility, we will contact you to discuss alternative options.
• Flat access to all areas of the facilities the park has to offer.
• Short walks to all facilities
• No pets are allowed, except for registered Assistance Dogs.
• Smoking and candles are strictly prohibited in the caravan.
Short Breaks4Carers Online Application Form
Short Breaks4Carers Online Feedback Form